Terms & Conditions
Pro Uniforms & Embroidery Terms & Conditions of Sale
The personal information you provide to Pro Uniforms & Embroidery will be used to process your order. Relevant information may be disclosed to third party service providers (eg courier companies) for the provision of their service.
Supply of Artwork/Logo
Pro Uniforms & Embroidery accept artwork/logos from customers under the understanding that the customer has sought permission from the owner of the artwork/logo for reproduction. Pro Uniforms & Embroidery will not be held responsible if a customer solicits reproduction without this permission. The responsibility is with the customer for any copyright infringements for logo use.
- Once your order is confirmed, we are generally unable to change the colours or sizing of your order. This is due to the stock being picked/ordered and the order being finalised on our system.
- Any approved changes will incur a minimum $10.00 fee, to cover the cost of stock transfers and reprocessing and coding of your order.
- Additions are easily processed if advised prior to the order being dispatched and are paid for in full.
Artwork Fees & Conditions
- No artwork or set up fees apply for embroidery
- No artwork and set up fees apply to heat press transfers
- No artwork and set up fees apply to the addition of standard heat press numbers
- Additional set up fees may apply for additional required colours and or logos that are larger than a standard sizing.
- A minimum $25 fee inc GST for customer cancelation of Embroidery once proofs have been provided/set up PROIR to production, applies to all orders. This cost covers some of the physical, artwork and staff resource costs involved in setting artwork up, and preparing screens and framing garments ready for embroidery.
- A minimum $45 fee inc GST for customer cancelation of Screen Printing PROIR to production - i.e once screens have been established but not printed, applies to all orders. This cost covers some of the physical, artwork and staff resource costs involved in setting artwork up, and preparing screens and framing garments ready for print.
- Logos required in different sizes and colours are treated as additional logos.
- Embroidery 5 item minimum applies per logo.
- Screen Printing 20 item minimum applies per logo.
- Heat Press Transfers 10 item minimum applies per logo.
- Heat Press Number Application no minimum applies.
- Any artwork prepared byPro Uniforms & Embroidery (visual mock ups and artwork proofs) are NOT to be used externally unless full permission is granted by Pro Uniforms & Embroidery
- Once items are sent to production and artwork is applied orders are not able to be cancelled as these are branded and the property of the customer.
- Embroidery Machine Files (Digitised Artwork) are the property of Pro Uniforms & Embroidery as we do not charge the set up costs for these files, and the customer has not purchased the file. Customers can request to purchase their files via email .
- Samples may be purchased only.
- Credits for samples, less delivery will be given at the discretion of Pro Uniforms & Embroidery on future orders totaling over $200.
- Aminimum $10 restocking fee will apply - fees are higher for multiple items and items not returned in sale condition (i.e staff repacking/folding.)
- Return of samples and subsequent freight charges is the customers responsibility.
- Approved return samples must be returned within 7 days and in the condition they were provided in and must be approved by The Uniform Guys as a Sample Order when purchasing.
- Samples will not be refunded, only credits (credit on your account to be spent on future orders) for approved sample returns will be applied as stated above.
- Due to the volume of requests, administration time and shipping costs involved, unfortunately we cannot supply free samples.
- All transactions are processed in $AUD.
- All prices quoted are including GST.
- Customers will be required to pay for their order at the end of the check out order process online.
- Orders not paid for will not be processed or dispatched.
- Payment terms of 21 days from date of invoice may be given for approved trading accounts.
Credit Card Processing
- Payment can be made securely online or via telephone by credit card. We accept Master Card or Visa Card.
- You may use our Payment Services to pay for your order online, or for your Purchase Order and Invoices by Credit Card.
- The Credit Card you use must be a current and valid Credit Card and you must be lawfully entitled to use the Credit Card to make such payments (whether as cardholder or as authorised representative of the cardholder).
- By entering your Credit Card details via the Secure Payment Service for your Account, you authorise us to debit your supplied Credit Card for the settlement of the order and invoice/s.
- Credit Card information is stored via Secure Pay, a fully PCI DSS compliant authorised organisation, and payment information is only stored for the purposes of authorised Account and invoice payment/s.
Ownership title of goods remains with us until payment has been made in full.
Return of Goods
- Please choose carefuly when ordering your Clothing or Products, ensuring you check Size Guides, Product Description & Images provided.
- Goods supplied as ordered (correctly) will not be refunded unless the product is faulty, is not doing what it is supposed to do, is significantly different to those shown in pictures or in the product description.
- Pro Uniforms & Embroidery will replace or refund any goods that arrive faulty or damaged, or the product is significantly different as shown or described, or is not doing what it is supposed to do.
- Faulty goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt of stock/notification of fault or damage for inspection before a refund or replacement of stock will be issued. We may need to have the item assessed by the manufacturer to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, or refund.
- Decorated goods (goods that have been embroidered or screen printed with your Logo or Artwork) cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty or required by law.
- When placing an order is it accepted that the customer has checked the provided sizing charts and measured accordingly. As brands and sizes differ nationally with all leading Uniform brands, it is essential that a size is not assumed due to manufacturing differences in style, shape and fit.
- Exchanges must be made for incorrect sizing within 7 days of receipt of stock, however as size guides are provided, the cost of return and re-shipment will be at the customers expense. All items must be in their original packaging, with tags attached and in an unworn, unmarked condition.
- All returns and exchanges must be approved by Pro Uniforms & Embroidery and are at the discretion of Pro Uniforms & Embroidery unless required by law.
- All items returned must be in their original packaging, with tags attached and in an unworn, unmarked condition unless returning due to the product being faulty or damaged, or the product is significantly different as shown or described, or is not doing what it is supposed to do.
- A minimum restocking and exchange fee of $10 is applicable to all exchanges and will increase with the quantity of items ordered, to cover handling, administration and res-helving procedure time unless exchanging goods due to the product being faulty, or required by law.
- Clearance Items are not eligible for exchange or return unless the product is faulty, is not doing what it is supposed to do, is significantly different to those shown in pictures or in the product description.
- Any returns outside of our sales terms and conditions will be made only at the discretion of Management of Pro Uniforms & Embroidery and a credit to redeem online may be issued, less the cost of shipping.
- All returns and exchanges must be confirmed as purchases made with Pro Uniforms & Embroidery.
Colours of goods displayed online & colour charts may differ from screen to screen. Garment colours may differ depending on batch and exposure to natural elements. Pro Uniforms & Embroidery is not responsible for exact colour matching.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
- Pro Uniforms & Embroidery make all efforts to ship your products to your desired destination across Australia generally within 1 to 3 weeks.
- Orders that require decoration are a approx 2 weeks with an estimated shipping time of 3-4 weeks, due to the process of production (Decoration is a Physical process involving the set up of artwork, machines and the process of programming and loading machines). Any unforseen delays over this period will be advised of.
- Pro Uniforms & Embroidery cannot be held responsible for delays in providing orders due to suppliers stock availability.
- Pro Uniforms & Embroidery will endeavour to make every effort to deliver all orders in completion as promptly as possible.
- If for any reason we are unable to despatch your order you will be notified within 3 working days.
- Pro Uniforms & Embroidery cannot be held responsible for goods lost or delayed by common carrier, international or Australian Customs departments, or natural disasters.
- Once shipped orders will take 2 - 6 working days via road courier as a guide.
- Pro Uniforms & Embroidery ships nationally across Australia only. Overseas orders can be negotiated and arranged for approved accounts, which will involve GST adjustment and a negotiated international postage/courier charge.
- Orders under $100 - Flat Rate of $15.00 per order.
- Orders over $100 - Flat Rate of $15.00 plus 1.5% of the total value of your order.
- For orders delivered to very remote locations (or for approved overseas delivery), a surcharge is applicable and will be advised of prior to dispatch.
- Shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout and will be processed with your order.
Cancellation of Order
- Cancellation Fees can and do apply as outlined below. These fees are to partially cover the time involved in Administration, Stock Transfers and Freight, Graphic/Artwork Preparation etc.
- If you cancel an order once order confirmation has been received then cancellation fees will apply. The minimum fee is AUD $1.00 to cover payment processing/merchant charges if your order has not commenced production.
- If stock has been transferred between warehouses to fulfil your order for delivery, the minimum Fee is $10.00.
- If artwork has been prepared, mock ups issued and emailed, the minimum fee is $20.00.
- These fees vary depending on status of the job, but typically costs involved are artwork fees, set-up costs, restocking fee or full payment of job if items have already been decorated.
- You will not be responsible for cancellation fees if we cannot fulfil your order.
- If an order has been processed for decoration and or dispatched, the order is not able to be cancelled.
Pro Uniforms & Embroidery endevaour to maintain a secure website utilising technology to assist us with security on our server and technologies. We use High Grade data encryption technology, ESP-256/256 Bit Encryption via SSL (secure sockets layer) through QuadraHosting. This SSL technology means your information is passed through a secure server at above industry standards. If you have any concerns or questions regarding our Security Policy, please contact us.
Any company or person/s defaulting on an invoice payment will be followed up. All fees involved in recovering the debt will be billed to that company or individual. Any account over 60 days past due may be given to our debt collectors. A 10% interest charge will be added to the invoice every 60 days from the invoice issue date for as long as the debt remains unpaid and all recovery costs will be added to the outstanding amount. Every opportunity will be provided for the Account holder to remit their oustanding account, however any account over 100 days will default to our debt collection services if no arrangement has been negotiated with Pro Uniforms & Embroidery for settlement. Pro Uniforms & Embroidery has legal ownership of goods provided if not paid for in full.
Product information contained on this Web Site is provided by Pro Uniforms & Embroidery in good faith. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the product information was placed on this Web Site.
Pro Uniforms & Embroidery does not warrant that the Web Site or any products or services advertised on the Web Site will be available or will meet a customer's requirements.
Pro Uniforms & Embroidery does not warrant that your access to the network or the information contained in any content will remain error free, or that the network or the server which stores and delivers the website and its contents to you will remain free of viruses or other harmful components. By accessing the website you agree that Pro Uniforms & Embroidery will not be liable as a result of any error, virus or harmful component.
Neither Pro Uniforms & Embroidery or its employees make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Web Site, and by accessing this website you agree that neither Pro Uniforms & Embroidery nor any of the employees thereof will be liable for any errors or omissions in the information contained on this Web Site.
We and our Suppliers own all intellectual property rights relating to the Site or the Service, including all intellectual property rights in any pictures, catalogues, trade marks and other content appearing on the Site. This content is provided for reference purposes only and must not be copied or otherwise reproduced without our prior written permission.
Pro Uniforms & Embroidery Web Site is owned and operated in Australia, trading as Pro Uniforms & Embroider. Pro Uniforms & Embroidery PO Box 622 Corrimal NSW 2518.
By accessing, browsing or using this Web Site, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein.
By purchasing an item advertised on this Web Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. v may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this Web Site after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
Most goods and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10% if delivered in Australia.